Back to Category List
Administrative Assistant (4873) (Regular Part-Time, Hourly)
Program/Location: Advance Central - San Diego
Administrative Assistant - Developmental Services Program
Hours: 24 hours per week; work schedule to be determined
In order to create a workplace that meets maximum health and safety standards, CRF follows all mandated COVID-19 safety protocols and guidelines as outlined by the State of California, San Diego County, and the CDC. All new hires are required to show proof of completed vaccination before their first date of work, unless legally exempted. Those who are currently in process of getting vaccinated are encouraged to apply.
Community Research Foundation (CRF) inspires and mentors the next generation of mental health professionals!
At CRF, our accredited programs reach various demographics, so you can gain experience with almost any sector of mental health services. We are constantly evolving and developing fresh approaches to meet the needs of San Diego County’s residents who are experiencing mental/behavioral health challenges. For you, that means that you will have opportunities to learn new ways to provide optimal supports to your clients. You will work within a collaborative, supportive team structure so that you can have fresh perspective and training.
Need clinical supervision? We can help you get your hours. Best of all, you will be involved in helping people change their lives for the better! We have strong internal advancement options, so there are opportunities for you to grow within our company.
This is a brand-new program under CRF/SDRC in San Diego County. The Advance Central+ program is a new and innovative crisis response team that supports adults with I/DD and behavioral health challenges. These individuals reside in their own homes, independent living situation, board and care, or other assisted/community-based living. These homes may be operated by other agencies or the individual may be in an insecure housing situation and need assistance finding housing. The CRF Crisis Response team will provide mobile services to help the individuals succeed in their homes and in the community.
This program is considered essential, including times of public/community emergencies and/or pandemics. Crisis intervention may be needed during regular business hours, as well as occasional evening/weekend calls by phone.
Typical Duties of the Administrative Assistant
The Administrative Assistant performs a variety of administrative and accounting tasks including data entry, reporting and tracking information for program management as well as maintaining accounts payable and receivable duties, as well as providing reception support.
Duties include, but are not limited to,
- Answers telephones, greets visitors and tracks ingress of visitors for safety purposes.
- Prepares a variety of material such as interoffice communications, correspondence, inputs data and statistics for tracking and reporting, and reports of a routine or special nature.
- Develops spreadsheets and works with accounting programs, various computer programs and Information Systems.
- Acts as the central point of contact for calendaring, resource scheduling, as well as maintaining common area spaces, ensuring kitchen and conference space are neat and tidy.
- Assists with program inventory audits as directed; may include collaboration with Program Administrative staff to reconcile audits.
- Maintains reports of approved drivers and investigates irregularities.
- Manages and facilitates company cell phones and wireless card accounts.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; some college preferred
- Two or more years of experience in administrative support
- Professional verbal and written communications skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office to include Outlook, Word, Excel applications, as well as strong organizational skills required
- Must be able to pass criminal/background clearance
Benefits: CRF takes your dedication seriously and provides benefits to help you balance your work life and your personal life. For full-time staff (30 hours or more), we offer top-of-the-line medical insurance, dental plans, paid life insurance, vision plan, retirement benefits, and generous PTO (Paid Time Off). We also provide access to student loan repayment/forgiveness programs for graduates.
Be a part of our vibrant non-profit organization and make a difference in the lives of the people we serve!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer