Back to Category List
Clinical Supervisor - LCSW (4687) (Regular Part-Time, Hourly)
Program/Location: Advance North - Vista
Clinical Supervisor - LCSW / Psychologist – Developmental Services Program
Hours: 2 hours per week.
CRF places staff and client safety at the forefront and follows all COVID-19 safety protocols and guidelines as outlined by San Diego County, the State of California, and the CDC.
Community Research Foundation (CRF) inspires and mentors the next generation of mental health professionals!
At CRF, our accredited programs reach various demographics, so you can gain experience with almost any sector of mental health services. We are constantly evolving and developing fresh approaches to meet the needs of San Diego County’s residents who are experiencing mental/behavioral health challenges. For you, that means that you will have opportunities to learn new ways to provide optimal supports to your clients. You will work within a collaborative, supportive team structure so that you can have fresh perspective and training.
Best of all, you will be involved in helping people change their lives for the better! We have strong internal advancement options, so there are opportunities for you to grow within our company.
The Advance North program is an innovative crisis response team that support adults with I/DD and behavioral health challenges. These individuals will reside in their own place of residence, ILF, board and care, community-based supervised group homes operated by other agencies or may be homeless needing assistance with finding housing. The CRF crisis response team will provide mobile services to help the individuals succeed in their homes and in the community.
Typical Duties of the Clinical Supervisor
- Provides individual and group supervision of interns and practicum students from various local college programs
- Supervising individuals towards licensing
- Follows Professional Board requirements and educational institution contracts and requirements
- Participates in utilization management
- Reviews and co-sign clinical records
- Is available for on-call clinical consultation
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Doctorate degree or licensed in CA to practice as a LCSW. License must be kept current during the entire period of employment
- Eligible to provide clinical supervision
- Experience working with the severe and persistent mentally ill population and with adults/older adults is required; experience with co-occurring disorders also strongly preferred
- Previous supervisory experience is preferred
- Basic computer skills are required; proficiency in MS Office applications required
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment is essential
- Able to pass criminal/background clearance
Be a part of our vibrant non-profit organization and make a difference in the lives of the people we serve!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer