Back to Category List
Clinical Supervisor (4665) (Regular Part-Time, Hourly)
Program/Location: Casa Pacifica (Oceanside)
Clinical Supervisor – Mental Health Services for Transitional Residential Program
Hours: 8 hours per week
CRF places staff and client safety at the forefront and follows all COVID-19 safety protocols and guidelines as outlined by San Diego County, the State of California, and the CDC.
Community Research Foundation (CRF) inspires and mentors the next generation of mental health professionals!
At CRF, our accredited programs reach various demographics, so you can gain experience with almost any sector of mental health services. We are constantly evolving and developing fresh approaches to meet the needs of San Diego County’s residents who are experiencing mental/behavioral health challenges. For you, that means that you will have opportunities to learn new ways to provide optimal supports to your clients. You will work within a collaborative, supportive team structure so that you can have fresh perspective and training.
Best of all, you will be involved in helping people change their lives for the better! We have strong internal advancement options, so there are opportunities for you to grow within our company.
Located in Oceanside, CA, Casa Pacifica is a transitional residential program that assists people with chronic mental illness and dual diagnosis to move towards recovery and independent living. It is a Full Service Partnership and offers clients mental health services including psychiatric care, assistance with medication management, individual and group therapy, vocational assistance, case management, and peer support.
The residential component of the program is 6 to 9 months long and graduates can participate in an alumni program that will assist in their transition to a more independent lifestyle.
Typical Duties of the Clinical Supervisor
- Provides individual and group supervision of interns and practicum students from various local college programs
- Follows Professional Board requirements and educational institution contracts and requirements
- Participates in utilization management
- Reviews and co-sign clinical records
- Is available for on-call clinical consultation
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Current and valid license to practice as a LCSW, LMFT, LPCC, or PsyD/PhD in California and must be kept current during length of employment
- Experience working with the severe and persistent mentally ill population and with adults/older adults is required; experience with co-occurring disorders also strongly preferred
- Eligible to provide clinical supervision per Board of Behavioral Sciences criteria
- Previous supervisory experience is preferred
- Basic computer skills are required; proficiency in MS Office applications required
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment is essential
- Ability to pass criminal/background clearance
Be a part of our vibrant non-profit organization and make a difference in the lives of the people we serve!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer