Back to Category List
Administrative Assistant (4565) (Temporary, Full-Time, Hourly)
Program/Location: Central Office (Mission Bay Park)
Administrative Assistant II (Temporary) - Central Office
Hours: 40 hours per week; Monday to Friday. This is a temporary position with the possibility of becoming regular full-time after 3 months. This is a benefitted position.
CRF places staff and client safety at the forefront and follows all COVID-19 safety protocols and guidelines as outlined by San Diego County, the State of California, and the CDC.
CRF: Why It’s A Great Place To Work!
Expansion and growth at Community Research Foundation (CRF) has created new opportunities for the right administrative candidate in our Business Services Department! Our non-profit organization manages over 34 locations throughout San Diego County and our team is growing.
We have strong internal advancement options, so there are opportunities for you to grow within our company. Come join us!
Our Central Office is located in the Mission Bay/Linda Vista area and provides Management Support Services for all of the mental health programs of Community Research Foundation and PERT, Inc. The office consists of six departments: Administration, Human Resources, Accounting, Information Technology, Real Estate and Facilities, and Quality Improvement.
Typical Duties of the Administrative Assistant II
This position organizes, coordinates and monitors all non-clinical administrative functions of the Central Office. A high level of confidentiality is required in this position. The Administrative Assistant II also manages the Corporate documents for the organization and will be in charge of the CRF corporate inventory system and database.
- Coordinates the Reception function, ensuring guests and clients are greeted and telephones are answered. Ensures that calls are screened properly and routine inquiries are handled appropriately.
- Acts as a lead for other clerical and reception staff.
- Monitors and facilitates the Central Office facility, including purchases and other daily functions of the office.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Coordinates administration of corporate policy and procedure manuals.
- Facilitates communication for building repairs, cleanliness of interior and exterior of building, assists with property inventory, and oversees maintenance of office supplies. Manages key operators for fax machine, copy machines and voice mail system.
- Coordinates and manages the CRF corporate inventory system and database (WASP) tracking system. Ensures all programs complete yearly audit and assist program staff in updating the database system.
- In collaboration with managers, orients and assists new hires with required on-boarding procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent required;
- Five or more years administrative support experience to include a high level of demonstrated organizational and communication skills
- Experience in providing support for large organizations and Executive level staff
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent phone etiquette, attention to detail, ability to multi-task and maintain confidentiality required
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office to include Outlook, Word, Excel applications, as well as internet research skills required
- Bilingual Spanish is also a plus
- A valid California driver’s license in good standing and eligibility to be an approved CRF driver is required to fulfill the essential functions of this position. In addition, proof of insurance is required prior to driving personal vehicles on company business.
- Must be able to pass criminal/background clearance
Benefits: CRF takes your dedication seriously and provides benefits to help you balance your work life and your personal life. For full-time staff (30 hours or more), we offer top-of-the-line medical insurance, dental plans, paid life insurance, vision plan, retirement benefits, and generous PTO (Paid Time Off). We also provide access to student loan repayment/forgiveness programs for graduates.
Be a part of our vibrant non-profit organization and make a difference in the lives of the people we serve!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer