Back to Category List
Clinical Supervisor (4491) (Temporary, Part-time, Hourly)
Program/Location: StepForward North Inland (Escondido)
Clinical Supervisor (Temporary) – Mental Health Services for Assertive Community Treatment Program
Hours: 4 - 6 hours per week; flexible days/hours schedule. This position starts in mid-June 2021 for 8 - 12 weeks, depending on program needs.
This is an essential service position and you will qualify to receive the COVID vaccine once cleared to start working. CRF places staff and client safety at the forefront and follows all COVID-19 safety protocols and guidelines as outlined by San Diego County, the State of California, and the CDC.
Community Research Foundation (CRF) inspires and mentors the next generation of mental health professionals!
At CRF, our accredited programs reach various demographics, so you can gain experience with almost any sector of mental health services. We are constantly evolving and developing fresh approaches to meet the needs of San Diego County’s residents who are experiencing mental/behavioral health challenges. For you, that means that you will have opportunities to learn new ways to provide optimal supports to your clients.
Located in Escondido, CA, Step Forward North Inland is a CalWORKs program that provides a full range of behavioral health services to assist individuals to overcome challenges and reduce barriers that may affect their ability to successfully move from welfare to work. Services are provided to adults and their families in a caring and respectful atmosphere, encouraging independence, initiative, and recovery. CalWORKs BHC provides excellent training in the Mental Health field with strong emphasis in Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Seeking Safety, and Motivational Interviewing.
Typical Duties of the Clinical Supervisor
- Provides individual and group supervision of interns and practicum students from various local college programs
- Follows Professional Board requirements and educational institution contracts and requirements
- Participates in utilization management
- Reviews and co-sign clinical records
- Is available for on-call clinical consultation
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Current and valid license to practice in California as a Psychologist, LMFT, or LCSW in California and must be kept current and in good standing during length of employment
- Must be licensed for at least 2 years and able to provide clinical supervision to staff
- Experience working the SMI population with adults/older adults
- Supervisory experience is preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, specifically Word and Excel
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment is essential
- Ability to pass criminal/background clearance
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer