Back to Category List
Clinical Supervisor (4478) (Regular Part-Time, Hourly)
Program/Location: StepForward North Coastal (Oceanside)
Clinical Supervisor – Mental Health Services for Adults in the Welfare to Work Program
Hours: 5 hours per week, Monday - Friday; day of week is flexible.
CRF: Why It’s A Great Place To Work!
Community Research Foundation inspires and mentors the next generation of mental health professionals! Our accredited programs reach various demographics, so you can gain experience with almost any sector of mental health services.
At CRF, we are constantly evolving and developing fresh approaches to meet the needs of San Diego County’s residents who are experiencing mental/behavioral health challenges.
We have strong internal advancement options, so there are opportunities for you to grow within our company.
Come join us!!
Our Step Forward programs provide a full range of behavioral health services to assist individuals to overcome challenges and reduce barriers that may affect their ability to successfully move from welfare to work. Services are provided to adults and their families in a caring and respectful atmosphere, encouraging independence, initiative, and recovery.
The programs also provide excellent training in the mental health field with strong emphasis in Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Seeking Safety, Active Parenting, and Motivational Interviewing.
Typical Duties of the Clinical Supervisor
- Provides individual and group supervision of associates, along with interns and practicum students from various local college programs
- Follows Professional Board requirements and educational institution contracts and requirements
- Participates in utilization management
- Reviews and co-sign clinical records
- Is available for on-call clinical consultation
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Doctoral degree in Psychology (PhD/PsyD) and licensed in CA as to practice as a Psychologist, LMFT or LCSW. License must be kept current during the entire period of engagement
- Experience working with the severe and persistent mentally ill population and with adults/older adults is required; experience with co-occurring disorders also strongly preferred
- Previous supervisory experience is preferred
- Basic computer skills are required; proficiency in MS Office applications required
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment is essential
- Ability to pass criminal/background clearance
Be a part of our vibrant non-profit organization and make a difference in the lives of the people we serve!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer