Back to Category List
Office Manager (4415) (Regular Full-Time, Hourly)
Program/Location: Douglas Young Clinic (Mira Mesa)
Office Manager - Mental Health Services for Adult Outpatient Program
Hours: 40 hours per week. Clinic hours are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm; Thursday 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm.
This is an essential service position and you will qualify to receive the COVID vaccine once cleared to start working. CRF places staff and client safety at the forefront and follows all COVID-19 safety protocols and guidelines as outlined by San Diego County, the State of California, and the CDC.
CRF: WHY IT’S A GREAT PLACE TO WORK!
Community Research Foundation (CRF) inspires and mentors the next generation of mental health professionals! Our accredited programs reach various demographics, so you can gain experience with almost any sector of mental health services. At CRF, we are constantly evolving and developing fresh approaches to meet the needs of San Diego County’s residents who are experiencing mental/behavioral health challenges. We have strong internal advancement options, so there are opportunities for you to grow within our company. Come join us!
Located in San Diego, CA, the Douglas Young Wellness and Recovery Center is an adult outpatient program which provides a variety of intervention services to individuals in crisis. We serve individuals with serious mental illness and co-occurring substance abuse disorders. This program is located in the Mira Mesa area of San Diego County.
Our services include initial psychosocial assessments, psychiatric and medication evaluations, ongoing medication support services, limited individual and group counseling, supported housing, care coordination, case management, and linking clients with additional community-based supports.
Typical Duties of the Office Manager
The Office Manager assists the Program Director to ensure the office operates efficiently and effectively. Performs a variety of administrative and accounting tasks including data entry, reporting and tracking information for program management as well as maintaining accounts payable and receivable. May supervise assigned administrative staff.
- Audits timesheets, maintains provisional bank account and collects/compiles information for the preparation of operating reports; ensures that all customers receive professional service and support.
- Oversees and assists with clerical and reception duties including answering telephones, screening calls, taking messages, typing, filing, client scheduling and opening mail.
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least one year of experience in customer service in a fast-paced environment required
- Strong phone etiquette, ability to multi-task, ability to manage multi-phone lines, strong attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and must thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of MS Office to include Word, Excel and Outlook applications along with Internet research skills, demonstrated ability to type a min. 40/wpm are essential for success in this position.
- Familiarity with County Electronic Health Record system and Health and Human Service reporting requirements strongly preferred
- Solid mathematical skills required
- Able to pass criminal/background clearance
Benefits: CRF takes your dedication seriously and provides benefits to help you balance your work life and your personal life. For full-time staff (30 hours or more), we offer top-of-the-line medical insurance, dental plans, paid life insurance, vision plan, retirement benefits, and generous PTO (Paid Time Off). We also provide access to student loan repayment/forgiveness programs for graduates.
Be a part of our vibrant non-profit organization and make a difference
in the lives of the people we serve!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer