Back to Category List
Receptionist (4240) (Temporary, Full-Time, Hourly)
Program/Location: Jane Westin (Downtown SD)
Receptionist (Temporary) – Adult Outpatient Program
Hours: 40 hours per week; Monday - Friday, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. The duration of this temporary position is approximately 2 months.
CRF: WHY IT’S A GREAT PLACE TO WORK!
Community Research Foundation (CRF) inspires and mentors the next generation of mental health professionals! Our accredited programs reach various demographics, so you can gain experience with almost any sector of mental health services.
At CRF, we are constantly evolving and developing fresh approaches to meet the needs of San Diego County’s residents who are experiencing mental/behavioral health challenges. We have strong internal advancement options, so there are opportunities for you to grow within our company. Come join us!
CRF FOLLOWS ALL COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS AND GUIDELINES AS OUTLINED
BY SAN DIEGO COUNTY, THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, AND THE CDC.
Located in downtown San Diego, the Jane Westin Center is an adult outpatient walk-in clinic which provides a variety of intervention services to individuals in crisis. We serve individuals with serious mental illness and co-occurring substance abuse disorders.
Our services include initial psychosocial assessments, psychiatric and medication evaluations, crisis intervention and linking clients with ongoing community-based services.
Typical Duties of the Receptionist
This position performs a variety of administrative and accounting tasks including data entry, reporting and tracking information for program management as well as maintaining accounts payable and receivable duties, and provides reception support.
- Answers telephones, greets visitors and tracks ingress of visitors for safety purposes.
- Uses Excel or other tracking system to maintain tracking sheets that support Accounting.
- Prepares a variety of material such as interoffice communications, correspondence, inputs data and statistics for tracking and reporting, and reports of a routine or special nature.
- Develops spreadsheets and works with accounting programs, various computer programs and Information Systems.
- Acts as the central point of contact for calendaring, resource scheduling, as well maintains common area spaces such as, kitchen and conference space and ensures space is neat and tidy.
- Maintains reports of approved drivers and investigates irregularities.
- Manages and facilitates company cell phones and wireless card accounts. Works with staff to provide new phones, tracks usage and validates account records to match invoice
Required Skills and Qualifications
- High School diploma/GED required
- Two or more years administrative support experience to include a high level of demonstrated organizational and communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, specifically Word and Excel (intermediate level)
- Ability to pass criminal/background clearance
Benefits: CRF takes your dedication seriously and provides benefits to help you balance your work life and your personal life. For full-time staff (30 hours or more), we offer top-of-the-line medical insurance, dental plans, paid life insurance, vision plan, retirement benefits, and generous PTO (Paid Time Off). We also provide access to student loan repayment/forgiveness programs for graduates.
Be a part of our vibrant non-profit organization and make a difference in the lives of the people we serve!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer