Back to Category List
Case Manager, Clinical - Bilingual (4110) (Regular Full-Time, Hourly)
Program/Location: Maria Sardinas (San Ysidro)
Case Manager (Bilingual Spanish) – Mental Health Services for Adult Outpatient Program
Hours: 40 hours per week; Monday - Friday
CRF: WHY IT’S A GREAT PLACE TO WORK!
Community Research Foundation (CRF) inspires and mentors the next generation of mental health professionals! Our accredited programs reach various demographics, so you can gain experience with almost any sector of mental health services.
At CRF, we are constantly evolving and developing fresh approaches to meet the needs of San Diego County’s residents who are experiencing mental/behavioral health challenges. For you, that means that you will have opportunities to learn new ways to provide optimal supports to your clients. You will work within a collaborative, supportive team structure so that you can have fresh perspective and training. Need clinical supervision? We can help you get your hours. Best of all, you will be involved in helping people change their lives for the better!
We have strong internal advancement options, so there are opportunities for you to grow within our company. Come join us!
CRF FOLLOWS ALL COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS AND GUIDELINES AS OUTLINED
BY SAN DIEGO COUNTY, THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, AND THE CDC.
Located in south San Diego, the Maria Sardinas Wellness & Recovery Center provides a variety of intervention services to individuals in crisis. We serve individuals with serious mental illness and co-occurring substance abuse disorders. Our services include initial psychosocial assessments, psychiatric and medication evaluations, ongoing medication support services, limited individual and group counseling, supported housing, care coordination, case management, and linking clients with additional community-based supports.
Typical Duties of the Case Manager
- Promotes healthy development and positive outcomes for clients through utilizing case management and rehabilitative strategies with a team of dedicated professionals
- Assists clients and families to build upon natural support systems and links individuals to other service agencies. Provides additional supportive services to assist with continuity of treatment, linkage to resources, transition from program to program, and transition from program to community resources
- Connects every client/family to a medical home as well as clinic, home, and community-based services
- Serves as an advocate for the client and family
- Creates and maintains all required documents in the electronic and paper record systems
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Master's degree in a mental health-related field strongly preferred; Bachelor's degree in a mental health-related field with four years of experience may be considered
- Bilingual Spanish is required for this position
- Registered with the California Board of Behavioral Sciences preferred, but not required
- Experience working with transitional-aged youth, adults, and older adults with mental health challenges is required
- Knowledge of County Health and Human Services requirements including documentation is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, specifically Word and Excel
- A valid California driver’s license in good standing and eligibility to be an approved CRF driver is required to fulfill the essential functions of this position. In addition, proof of insurance is required prior to driving personal vehicles on company business.
- Ability to pass criminal/background clearance
CRF takes your dedication seriously, and provides benefits to help you balance your work life and your personal life. Our full-time (30 hours or more) staff may earn up to 24 days of PTO per year plus generous holiday schedules; we offer top-of-the-line medical insurance, dental plans, paid life insurance, vision plans…and really generous retirement benefits. We also provide access to student loan repayment/forgiveness programs for graduates.
Be a part of our vibrant non-profit organization and make a difference
in the lives of the people we serve!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer