Opportunities Industrialization Center (OIC) of Washington is a Non-profit, Community Action Agency (CAP) organization providing Community Services through federal, state and local agencies. Locations include Mt. Vernon, Moses Lake, Pasco, Sunnyside, Ellensburg, Seattle, Wenatchee, Omak and Yakima.
It is the policy of OIC to provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees regardless of their marital status, race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
Back to Category List
Sunnyside Education and Training Instructor (Full Time)
The Education Training Instructor conducts skills assessments and develops training materials to assist students in preparing for a career pathway. This position is required to maintain student confidentiality, while providing program services. The instructor is also responsible for maintaining inventory of materials and provide program services reports to the Program Director periodically.
We have a generous benefits package:
LTD and STD
403b employee contribution
Paid Time Off (PTO)
11 Paid Holidays
Agency Wide Training
Agency Wide Community Events
· Performs initial skills assessments on students to determine skill levels.
· Prepares training materials based on testing data and research.
· Analyses and reviews materials prior to disseminating it to students.
· Tracks and documents the student’s progress.
· Creates a schedule to assess continued training needs.
· Conducts surveys and interviews for continued assessment of student’s progress.
· Monitors student enrollment adjusts tactics when needed to increase enrollment.
· Coordinate with the Program Team to deliver training needed for participants enrolled in the program.
· Provides detailed reports on student enrollment, progress, goals, and training objectives to the Program Director as required.
· Maintains an inventory of all training materials.
· Performs other duties as assigned or required.
Wage: $23.96 DOE