Back to Category List
Physical Therapist (Full Time)
Department: Physical Therapy
Location: 1326 Eisenhower Drive, Savannah, GA
SouthCoast Health Is Looking For A Full-time Physical Therapist For Our Eisenhower Location
Sign on Bonus of $5,000
Treats physical therapy patients according to laws governing physical therapy practices in the state of Georgia. Handles all clinical responsibilities as imposed on them by the laws of this state. Delivers appropriate patient care, documentation and supervision to support staff as warranted.
- Ability to exercise professionalism in dealing with all levels of personnel, patients and patients' families.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Ability to lift extremely heavy loads
- Ability follow oral and written instructions.
- Knowledge of customer service skills.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Creates a caring and healing environment that keeps the patient and family at the center of care throughout their experience at SouthCoast.
- Implements cost effective and quality driven physical therapy care. Performs routine patient evaluations, treatment plans, and re-evaluations as necessary to treat patients.
- Supervises support personnel to assist in the delivery of care as outlined by the laws governing the delivery of physical therapy in the state of Georgia
- Communicates and assists the Director with aspects of clinical care.
- Maintains confidentiality of the patient record. Adheres to all HIPPA regulations.
Graduate from an accredited Physical Therapy Program. Georgia State Board of Physical Therapy licensure required.
The therapist must be able to see a variety of patient needs, plan and implement treatment to confront these needs. Therapist must be highly motivated to meet the needs of this clinic and our patients' needs.
Competitive salary, health, HSA, dental, vision, life, long term disability, 401(K), supplemental insurance policies. Paid vacation, holidays, sick time, jury duty and bereavement leave. DFW, EOE, MFVD