Back to Category List
CNA or CNA/RMA (Assisted Living) (Full Time)
Department: Assisted Living
Full-time position with a comprehensive benefits package available.
One opening for days, 7AM to 7PM
One opening for nights, 7PM to 7AM (includes shift differential)
- Perform a variety of resident care tasks in the Memory Support and Assisted Living Unit under the direction of the Administrator.
- Take and record vital signs and promptly report abnormal resident conditions to the charge nurse.
- Escort/transport residents to various facility locations.
- Responsible for administering medications to resident under the supervision of a licensed nurse or pharmacist.
- Valid VA State CNA license is required.
- Registered Medication Aide license is preferred to administer medication