Back to Category List
Dining Services Worker II (Full Time)
Department: Dining Services
We are seeking a full-time Dining Services Worker II to come join our team!
This position is full-time with complete benefits package to include, but not limited to: Paid Time Off, 403B with match, Medical, Dental, Vision, and more!
Hours are full-time and will require some weekends.
- Performs routine food service tasks under direct supervision.
- Displays a cheerful, helpful, and courteous appearance.
- Assist with preparation of salads appetizers, desserts, and garnish.
- Operates the cash register and follows all cash handling procedures as assigned.
- Stocks beverage area as well as grab and go items.
- Assist other team members with job duties as needed or assigned.
- Perform routine cleaning and sanitation in dining service areas.
- Basic knowledge of food handling/safety procedures is preferred.
- Prior cashier/cash handling experience is preferred.