Projects Unlimited is an ISO 9001:2008 AS9100 family owned, certified small business that has been in operation in Dayton, Ohio for 60 years. We offer excellent health benefits, paid vacations and sick time, a 401K plan, and a profit sharing program for our employees. Projects Unlimited, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace with zero tolerance for drug use and alcohol abuse.
Aerospace and Electronics (A&E) PUI is a contract electronics manufacturer. We build electronics that serve the defense and commercial aerospace market in addition to select other companies who provide ground vehicles or other defense related items. We buy bare circuit boards and populate them. We integrate the completed boards in final box assembly including functional and environmental testing. We are considered a total turnkey supplier with the majority of our customers being OEMs to the government. 75% of our business is defense related, the other 25% constitutes commercial aerospace and foreign military.
Aerospace Wiring Solutions (AWS): The AWS division is a cable and harness business that works closely with the A&E division, and in some cases, provides cables and harnesses associated with final box assemblies for the A&E division. AWS also has stand-alone customers to whom we provide integrated wiring assemblies, cables, test cables, and harness assemblies direct to OEM customers.
Applicants for either division should have experience in an electronics plant and preferably have worked in an aerospace electronics manufacturer. Processes used in this facility include: SMT, Thru-Hole, BGA, Wave Solder, Selective Solder, Conformal Coating, Testing of electronics to MIL STD 810 and DO 160, Work performed to IPC J-Std class 3, wire assembly, harness work, and cable production.
PUI Audio: PUI Audio is a wholly owned subsidiary of Projects Unlimited that has been in operation for over 30 years. PUI Audio is a complete solutions provider offering the complete anything-and-everything spectrum of audio products, from board-level components such as microphones, transducers, beepers, buzzers all the way to 5-inch speakers. PUI Audio provides customers with pre-launch, post-launch, engineering, and design support; tools and software that seamlessly integrate into existing systems; climate-controlled warehouse with anti-static floors and extensive testing capabilities. We partner with our customers to provide them with the best solution. Unparalleled customer service, exceptional product value, and up-to-the-minute support have solidified our reputation as North America’s total sound solution.
Please review the following job opportunities and apply to the one that best fits your background and skills. We will post new opportunities at the beginning of each month. Your resume will be reviewed by Human Resources as well as the hiring manager. Applicants selected must undergo and pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol screening, background and reference check. Per Company policy, employees will be randomly selected for periodic drug and alcohol screening. If your skills and background match the current opportunity HR will contact you to further assess your talents. Due to the high volume of resumes received, you will not receive confirmation of your application. Your resume will be kept on file for six months. If you have any questions or concerns please contact us at HR@PUI.com.
PLEASE ONLY SUBMIT ONE APPLICATION PER PERSON PER MONTH.