Back to Category List
Customer Service Representative: Work-at-Home (TEXAS) (Full Time)
Location: Waco TX Area
Work-At-Home: Work-at-Home (Waco/Killeen/Temple, TX)
Senture provides both inbound and outbound premium customer care call support to various federal, state, and commercial accounts. We pride ourselves on our high level of customer care and care significantly about our employees.
Call Center Representatives are at the heart of our business and play a critical role in helping Senture succeed. We are seeking energetic and motivated individuals to join our growing team. If you have a passion for helping others, this could be the ideal career for you.
The Call Center Reps will provide both inbound and outbound call support to our various clients. Representatives are expected to provide exceptional customer service while following protocols and guidelines. The Call Center Rep will use various web-based systems to answer customer inquiries. Responsibilities may include:
- Answer customer inquiries with professional courtesy, giving exceptional customer service to each customer, based on client specific instruction.
- Document each customer’s inquiry information into a database.
- Verify customer’s information, making corrections and updates as needed.
- Actively listen to recognize opportunities to offer additional information to callers ensuring the caller and client has received the best customer service experience possible.
- Follow-up with callers as necessary.
- Use statistical contact center data to make improvements to performance.
- Outbound calling for surveying to obtain client specific information.
- Shift and Schedule adherence.
Please Note: This posting is for Work at Home positions only in the Waco, Killeen, and Temple TX area. Senture provides the equipment needed to complete work. The employee is responsible for having reliable cable internet that meets minimum speed requirements. Representatives will be provided with the equipment, training, and support needed to ensure they are successful. Employees are required to have fast and reliable internet in order to work from home. Whether it is your first day on the job or your 500th call, a member of the Senture team will be there to support you.
A member of the recruiting team will review the multiple contracts available at Senture and help determine which is a best fit for you.
This requisition is being used to build a pipeline for future recruiting needs.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Prior call center or customer service experience highly desired
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Knowledge on how to operate a computer, use internet search engines, and navigate multiple windows/tabs
- Cable Internet that meets minimum speed requirements (Satellite internet or wifi is not acceptable.)
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time
- Ability to successfully pass a background investigation and drug screen
- Must successfully pass preemployment criteria testing and internet speed test
To expedite the process, please complete the criteria assessments after submitting your application!
Link to criteria assessments:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.