Back to Category List
Available Positions > Job Description
Customer Service Representative (Full Time)
Virtual: London, KY, Monticello, KY, Williamsburg, KY, McAllen, TX, Waco/Temple/Killeen, TX, Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Mississippi, New Hampshire, New Mexico, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia
Onsite: London, KY, Monticello, KY, Williamsburg, KY, McAllen, TX, New Hampshire
The Contact Center Representative will be responsible for using web-based systems to answer customer’s inquiries.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
• Answer customer inquiries with professional courtesy, giving exceptional customer service to each customer, based on client-specific instruction.
• Document each customer’s inquiry information into a database.
• Verify customer’s information, making corrections and updates as needed.
• Actively listen to recognize opportunities to offer additional information to callers ensuring the caller and client have received the best customer service experience possible.
• Follow-up with callers as necessary.
• Use statistical contact center data to make improvements to performance.
• Outbound calling for surveying to obtain client specific information.
• Shift and Schedule adherence
Minimum Job Requirements:
The knowledge, skills, and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high school education or equivalent are required, and preferably experience in a customer service, high volume, and multiple function environment or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Responses must be timely, accurate, and convey the company attitude and image with applicants, customers marketing partners, and vendors.
- The contact center representative must meet work deadlines; good interpersonal skills and ability to work with a team.
- The representative must have regular attendance, must be at work and be ready to work at their scheduled time, no exceptions.
- Must have the ability to multitask, operate a PC, use internet search engines and computer systems, and specialized telephone systems.
- Must be able to type and read on a computer.
- The Job requires the ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- The employee must be able to perform the essential functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- The company will provide reasonable accommodation when necessary.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran