Senture is a full-service, 24/7 contact center headquartered in London, Kentucky. The company provides inbound and outbound premium customer care call support and related services (e.g., customer service; help desk; database design and management; interactive website design, development, and hosting; correspondence and e-mail processing; literature fulfillment; and order processing). The company supports federal and state government, as well as commercial accounts. EEO/Vet/Disabled
Back to Category List
Available Positions > Job Description
Internal Hire - Temporary COVID Vaccination Hotline QA (Full Time)
· High School Diploma or GED
· Objectively monitors, reviews, and scores standard, complex, and escalated contacts for Contact center agents based on established standards.
· Prior call center or customer service experience highly desired
· Effective Spanish/English verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to multi-task using multiple computer programs simultaneously
· Knowledge on how to operate a computer, use internet search engines, and navigate multiple windows/tabs
· Ability to sit for extended periods of time
· Ability to successfully pass a background investigation and drug screen
· Must successfully pass preemployment criteria testing and when applicable, an internet speed test
· Must have full availability during our hours of operation.
· Must be able to work at home without distraction in a quiet space, meeting WAH policy requirements.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.