Senture is a full-service, 24/7 contact center headquartered in London, Kentucky. The company provides inbound and outbound premium customer care call support and related services (e.g., customer service; help desk; database design and management; interactive website design, development, and hosting; correspondence and e-mail processing; literature fulfillment; and order processing). The company supports federal and state government, as well as commercial accounts. EEO/Vet/Disabled
Back to Category List
Available Positions > Job Description
CFPB Reporting Analyst (Full Time)
Summary: The Data Analyst is responsible for gathering data from multiple systems, analyzing information and converting it into meaningful reports and statistical information. The analyst will hold all teams accountable to meeting the program requirements, along with identifying key projects to improve the overall KPIs.
Skills: Position requires proficient knowledge of PowerPoint, Word, and Access. The position will require Advanced Excel skills. Additional skills desired include knowledge of Reporting Tools such as Crystal Reports or Tableau and a working knowledge of large database management tools such as SQL and Oracle.
Competencies: This position requires effective and professional, communication skills and the ability to interface with all levels of management and clients. The employee must be able to manage multiple efforts concurrently. The candidate must have the aptitude to perform several duties at once and understand and navigate multiple CRM applications in order to pull data necessary for internal and external reporting needs.
· Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a quantitative discipline such as Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Statistics, Engineering or other related field
· 5+ years of technical experience in data analysis
· Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications including Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
· Advanced experience working with big and complex data sets within large organizations
· Experience analyzing data to solve a wide variety of business problems and create data visualizations that drive strategic direction
· Proficiency in verbal and written communication to senior and executive leadership
Licenses/Certifications: Preferred - Advanced degrees or certifications in SQL, SAS, Tableau, Qlik, data mining / forecasting are a plus
Mental and Physical Demands and Limitations
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disability to perform the essential duties listed above.
Travel: Some travel may be required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.