Emerging Architectural Professional I (Full-Time)
Be a part of a dynamic team, a growing office, and the opportunity to make a difference in peoples’ lives through beautiful healthcare design. Boulder Associates is a leader in design for healthcare and senior living, providing architecture and interior design services from thriving offices in Dallas, Boulder, Charlotte, Irvine, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Sacramento and San Francisco. Our core values include innovation, sustainability and using a personalized approach to engage, understand and appreciate our staff and clients.
We are seeking a full-time emerging professional to join our Dallas team. This person will help design and document a variety of healthcare project types in all phases from programming through construction administration. Top candidates will be looking for a small office environment with long-term career potential and will be eager to learn quickly and progress in their careers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Prepare design studies
• Plan and execute work as a reliable, integral member of a project team
• Coordinate work with consultants, clients and regulatory agencies
• Develop project documentation in Revit
• Perform construction administration duties
• Professional degree in architecture
• 6 months of relevant professional experience
• Portfolio that demonstrates excellence in design thinking
• At least 6 months of Revit experience
• Attention to detail and a thirst to understand how buildings go together
• Self-motivated and able to problem-solve independently
• Accountable and results-oriented
• Healthcare project experience
• Interest in lean construction methods
• Knowledge of sustainable design practices
• Commitment to promoting equitable, diverse and inclusive business practices
How to apply:
Please complete our online application here and submit your resume and a link to view your online portfolio.
Thank you for your interest in our firm!