Marketing Coordinator (Full-Time)
We are looking for a self-motivated wearer of many hats with excellent writing and communication skills to primarily help in the proposal process, while also supporting the fast-paced workflow within the marketing team.
This position in our Sacramento office will integrate with a high-performing, supportive team of marketing coordinators, graphic designers, and business development staff responsible for securing healthcare projects all over the country. The Marketing Coordinator will work with a variety of personalities—from architectural staff to other departments within the firm to outside engineers and contractors—supporting the marketing team with proposals, qualification packages, award submittals, resumes, presentations and data management.
Strong technical Adobe CS skills are a must (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator), as is a structured, problem-solving mind, positive mindset and a “whatever it takes” attitude.
Prior experience in A/E/C marketing and especially supporting the proposal process will separate a candidate from the pack. We will also be looking for someone with the ability to think strategically and the desire to understand the business of architecture.
The ideal candidate will be someone who desires a diverse job scope and possesses a high degree of initiative and follow-through who will apply the same focus to data mining, piecing together proposals, Photoshop editing, designing PowerPoints or tagging photos. A steady work pace will be punctuated by frequent periods of higher activity with numerous deadlines; we need someone who can handle multiple assignments while prioritizing tasks based on shifting needs—and if you enjoy that kind of challenge, even better!
Primary Duties & Responsibilities in order from most relevant to things you may be supporting:
• Coordinate RFQ/RFP responses from initial lead tracking through SOQ/proposal development and production.
• Refresh firm’s collateral, project profiles, resumes, and experience lists.
• Update and maintain inventory of proposal resources, photos, floor plans and graphics.
• Help coordinate project photoshoots, help with editing photos after as needed, and uploading, tagging and maintaining our photo database/DAM.
• Support updates for the website and create marketing materials, e.g., white papers, case studies, presentation boards.
• Update and maintain event schedule and coordinate exhibitions at industry conferences.
• Share news and updates within the firm and be an active presence on intranet.
• Work professionally with other teams both external and internal.
• Experience in A/E/C marketing and proposals a strong plus.
• Excellent skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams) and Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator. (required)
• Degree in marketing, communication/journalism, graphic design preferred. Years of direct experience with specific functions of this position may be considered in lieu of a degree.
• Familiarity with information management systems such as Deltek Vantagepoint or comparable system. (preferred)
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail with ability to manage multiple deadlines.
• Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills; experience with technical writing.
• Familiarity with WordPress is a plus. Also familiarity working with/posting on social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram.
For full consideration, please submit a complete application, cover letter and resume, and a brief portfolio of demonstrated skills in proposal or design work.
Thank you for your interest in our firm!