Interior Designer (Full-Time)
Be a part of a dynamic team in a small Charlotte office, and the opportunity to make a difference in peoples’ lives through beautiful healthcare design. Boulder Associates is a leader in design for healthcare and senior living, providing sustainable architecture and interior design services from thriving offices in Charlotte, Boulder, Dallas, Irvine, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Sacramento and San Francisco.
We seek a talented and passionate interior designer to join our Charlotte team. This person will work in close collaboration with architects, interior designers, contractors and clients to design and document a variety of healthcare project types in all phases from programming through construction administration. Top candidates will be looking for a small office environment with long-term career potential and will be self-motivated and eager to learn quickly and progress in their careers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Manage multiple healthcare projects with an eye toward excellent client satisfaction
• Develop design direction to determine project requirements for scope, schedule, budget, specifications, materials, etc.
• Coordinate interior architecture with internal team, consultants, clients and key personnel involved in projects to ensure project success
• Interface with clients, consultants, end users, and contractor to deliver successful projects
• Develop project documentation in Revit
• Perform construction administration duties
• Prepare and present interior finish schemes to internal team members and clients
• Professional degree in interior design or interior architecture
• 3-6 years professional experience in interior design and project management
• Experience managing multiple projects at one time
• Portfolio of work that demonstrates excellence in design thinking
• Highly proficient in Revit
• Skilled in SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite
• Able to work effectively on multiple projects at one time
• Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Experience with managing FF&E specification and procurement
• Experience developing and managing budgets
• Ability to effectively communicate issues and concerns to stakeholders, vendors and project team members
• Passionate about patient-centered design and implementing evidence-based design strategies on projects
• Self-motivated and able to problem-solve independently
Strongly Preferred Experience:
• Healthcare project experience
• Project management experience
• Commitment to promoting equitable, diverse and inclusive business practices
How to apply:
Please complete our application and submit your cover letter, resume and a link to view your online portfolio.
Thank you for your interest in our firm!