BIM Manager (Full-Time)
Be a part of a growing office, and the opportunity to make a difference in peoples’ lives through beautiful healthcare design. Boulder Associates is a leader in design for healthcare and senior living, providing architecture and interior design services from thriving offices in Boulder, Charlotte, Dallas, Irvine, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Sacramento and San Francisco.
We seek a full time BIM Manager to join our growing Digital Practice. The BIM Manager will collaborate with the design technology team to help drive design and business outcomes through technical innovation. The ideal candidate should have a passion for design technology, an eagerness to constantly advance skills, and a devotion to help others learn. Excellent communication and organizational skills are needed to deliver exceptional service and support to BA’s clients and staff.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Architecture, Engineering, Computer Science, or a related AEC discipline.
• A minimum of four years of experience in the AEC industry with an understanding of architectural project workflows.
• A minimum of 1 year supporting or managing a BIM environment in a professional AEC office.
• In-depth knowledge of Autodesk Revit and AutoCAD, with strong technical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
• Previous experience facilitating the learning of others one on one, in groups, in-person, and virtually.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a local or distributed team.
Preferred skills include:
• Proficiency in the Autodesk BIM360 environment.
• Experience with other AEC design software including SketchUp, Rhino, Bluebeam.
• Interest or experience with AEC visualization including Enscape, Lumion, Unity, Unreal, AR/VR.
• Knowledge of the computational design including the Revit API, Dynamo, Grasshopper, other coding languages such as Python or C#.
• Ability to leverage data and knowledge of data formats and data visualization platforms such as Tableau or PowerBI.
• Teaching or training experience.
• Collaborate with the design technology team to manage and support our BIM environment including installation, configuration, and maintenance of design software applications.
• Assist with maintaining, updating, and improving BIM content including templates, Revit families, standard details and training materials.
• Assist with BIM strategy and developing BIM protocols and workflows.
• Assist with the documentation, improvement, and enforcement of BIM standards and best practices.
• Provide BIM leadership to project teams, including project setup and kickoffs, project BIM Plans and custom project BIM needs.
• Contribute to training and continuing education for new and existing employees on BIM workflows and standards.
• Provide troubleshooting and support for local and remote workers. Some travel may be required (Less than 10%).
How to apply:
Complete our online application and please submit a resume and cover letter.
Thank you for your interest in our firm!